News

Niwot’s Left Hand Grange No.9 Founded in 1873

Purchased 195 2nd Ave in 1945

The Left Hand Grange #9 organization has existed in Niwot since 1874. In 1945 the Grange gained a permanent home when it purchased Nelson Hall and we are please to celebrate our 75 year anniversary in the historic building. For more information on the rich Left Hand Grange history in Niwot… Click Here

Leave a Reply

X